Thursday, April 10, 2014

Spencer Museum Visit Reflection


Our class field trip to the Spencer Museum I thought was very helpful and gave more ideas for this photo collage project. I especially liked looking at the photos and artwork that was brought out for us to look at because most were so relatable to our project. Many of them were very creative, but several of them went farther than we could take our project such as editing with Photoshop and color. But they were still able to open my eyes and help me think outside the box with my own collage. Also looking at other pieces in the museum, especially the sculpture we looked at as a class, to see how the piece was put together and how it is important to realize that how art is put together has much to do with the how the final piece turns out. I was very appreciative of being able to visit the museum as a class.

No comments:

Post a Comment