Thursday, October 17, 2013

Objectified Reflection


This was a very cool film because for once you were able to see the designers behind the everyday items that we use and take for granted, that are actually genius designs we just don’t notice them. Design is truly used everywhere, as they point out, and almost everything was designed by man. 
It was very cool to see the designers of popular products such as Apple. And he made a good point of saying that although a design is simple and doesn’t look like it took much work, such as all of the sleek Apple products, lots and lots of brainstorming and processing has gone into that product. That just really made me think about all my everyday possessions that I never thought of someone taking the time to design, brainstorms, and work out the kinks. Now everywhere I go I see design and what kind of work that designer put into that object. 

No comments:

Post a Comment