Thursday, February 12, 2015

Final Project One

These are my final designs for Project One. They all have a different look, with a different theme. Each one is represented by either energy, interdependence or order. 
















The white I chose to represent energy. There is a lot of color, with the use of my own handwriting all over it looks to have a lot going on. The typeface is rockwell and futura, both bold.
The red I chose to represent interdependence. With only a two-color color scheme, the typefaces, again with my use of handwriting and then Bold Futura, the depend on each other for balance. Then the cut-outs give it more dimension.
The last, and final choice, represented order.  All the information is very organized and clear. I based the design of "rice krispies" off of a square, and the entire design is based around the square idea. The color scheme has three colors, and is none of them is more over powering than the other.  




No comments:

Post a Comment